Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BuyGreen.com


This site is the site to go to if you are looking to "green" up your life. They have everything from clothes including bamboo clothing, green home environmental products including natural organic products and solar powered lights. I tried the organic shampoo called "I-Dream." I wanted to see what a "green" shampoo could do and see if it made my hair feel any different. I have to tell you that I loved it. It smells so good and my hair felt very clean, like a squeaky clean. I had to use a lot of conditioner (if you know me then you know I have an insane amount of hair) and when I rinsed it off my hair was soft and smelled awesome. What is also great is that the shampoo doubles as a body wash.
The Shampoo is a handmade product that uses the highest quality organic, wild or sustainably grown ingredients. It is completely biodegradable, has no harsh chemicals, no synthetics, no GMO's. It is 100% natural and largely organic. Most traditional skin and hair care products (even many labeled "natural and organic") contain ingredients that are known or suspected carcinogens (sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances and colorants and more.) Even when a product boasts plant-based, there is potential for pesticide and herbicide residues as well as contamination from chemical fertilizers. By choosing I Dream products you are making a commitment to your health and the health of the planet.

No comments: