Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Misikko


I have quite a bit of hair and it is really long, with having so much hair I have come to find that not all styling tools cut it. The old saying is true "You get what you pay for." Well when you get a styling tool from Misikko you will get more than your moneys worth. I was always afraid of flat irons but not anymore, after using the ceramic flat iron I am confident about straightening my hair. Part of the magic is that the straightening iron has solid ceramic plates. Which means that since most other flat irons have an aluminum coat on them, this one wont peel or get scratched. The plates are black which means that no matter what styling product you use, the plates will not get discolored. A ceramic flat iron is only as good as its ceramic heater any pro will tell you that. That is why Misikko uses integrated ceramic heaters cover the entire plate, more than twice the size of our competitors’. So if you are ready to find your new favorite flat iron, make sure to go to Misikko; you will love the results results. I know that I did.

No comments: