Friday, September 26, 2008

Layers Clothing

I am all about comfort and style. I will not wear a shirt or a pair of pants if I am uncomfortable. This is why I love Layers Clothing, it is hip and chic but most of all it is super comfy.

One of my favorites is the Calcutta. It is very comfortable and it is so cute. It has long sleeves and a cute floral cut out in the back to add that extra wow. You could wear it with a pair of jeans or even with a cute skirt. It is pretty versatile.

















Another of my favorites is the Cairo. It too is long sleeve and it is just adorable. It has the cutest, yet subtle key holes on the neck line. I personally like the black but it also come in cappuccino and mulberry.




















My last favorite from the Fall line is Chicago. It is a quarter length sleeve with a scoop neck line. It comes in salmon or slate and would look fabulous with a necklace or a chunky bracelet.


Make sure that you go to the Layers website and check out their fall collection.

No comments: