Thursday, December 18, 2008

I got an Award!

I received the Oh So Fabulous Award from Toni:



The rules are: I should tell you 5 things I’m absolutely addicted to, and of course pass it on to the 5 blogs :)

So here are my 5 addictions:
1. Tea. I was brought up in an English household and even had it in my bottle. I have to have it every morning.
2. Dexter. I am insanely obsessed with that serial killer.
3. Most reality TV. I know that 99.99% of it is scripted but I love it. Especially Big Brother!
4. Food. I love all food. I don't discriminate. :)
5. The internet. I go on multiple times a day.

So there you have it, my 5 fabulous addictions (can’t wait to hear about yours).

I am bestowing this fabulous award to:

1. An Ordinary Life
2. MommyMandy
3. Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife
4. The Queen B
5. Thrifty Jinxy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I got mine up!

Amanda said...

aww thanks!!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I'll get mine up tomorrow - thanks for the award! :)

Darcy said...

We have the same addictions except for Dexter. I'll replace that with singing. I know that's one of yours, too! :)