Have you ever been out and about, and your little one scrapes gets a boo boo? Well I have and I was unprepared. Not anymore, now I have the Me4kidz Medibuddy first aid kit. It comes in a little case filled with everything that you could need for a little scrape or cut. In your little case you get:
(15) 3/4 "x3" Red, Blue and Yellow crayon bandages
(1) 3" Knee and Elbow Bandage
(1) Sting Relief Bandage
(4) 2"x2" Gauze Pade (2 two packs)
(3) 5"x8" Antiseptic Wipes (string free)
(1) Burn Relief Cream
(2) Antibiotic Ointments
(12) Kid Friendly Fun Stickers
(1) Carry Anywhere Case
With a retail value at $4.95, this kit is a steal. If you bought all of these items separately, you would pay about $80!
Let's not forget about our other kids, our furry kids. That's right Me4Kidz makes a first aid kit for pets too! It comes with:
(10) 5"x8" Antiseptic Wipes (sting free)
(1) 2" Gauze Roll Bandage
(6) 2"x2" Gauze Pads (3 two packs)
(6) 3"x3" Gauze Pads (3 two packs)
(1) Flexible Cohesive Pad
(1) 4 oz. Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
(2) Antibiotic Ointment Packs
(1) Pair of Scissors
(1) .5 oz. Eye Wash (sterile)
(1) Pet First Aid Guide
(2) Exam Gloves (Latex and Powder Free)
(1) 1/2" First Aid Tape Roll
(10) 3" Cotton Applicator Swabs
(3) Sting Relief Pads
(1) Pet Information Label
(1) Doctor's Bag Organized Case
(10) Styptic Pencils (helps stop bleeding fast!)
So in that case you have everything that you could need to patch up your furry friend and run them to the vet!
So go to Me4kidz and order your today! It is better to be safe than sorry.
Would you like to win a MediBuddy of your own?
Just leave me a comment about a boo boo that you got.
LEAVE A VALID E-MAIL!!!
Contest ends October 20.