Thursday, September 18, 2008

From me tees

I believe that in order for your marriage to be a healthy one and for it to be truly strong, that spouses need to let each other know that they appreciate them and that they think that their spouse rocks. And what better way to show your husband that you care than by showing the world? From me Tees makes these awesome shirts that have positive messages about your spouse. Their mission: To enhance marriage relationships, communicate a positive image of marriage, and encourage/support the sanctity of the marriage covenant between a man and a woman in a fun and stylish way.
For women they have shirts with messages like:

"My husband rocks"


"Forever his Bride"


"My Husband-to-be Rocks"


"My Husband My Hero"


There are also styles for him:
"My wife rocks"


"My wife to be rocks"



"Two shall become one"


Just remember.....What you wear can speak volumes!

* FREE SHIPPING! *
From September 18th-30th, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders of $40 or more!
(Free Shipping applies to qualifying orders placed within the U.S. and Canada.)

No comments: