Sunday, November 23, 2008

Great kid gift - The Spoon Sisters



My daughter is in kindergarten and I am amazed by her everyday. She is learning her letters and even reading words. We have so much fun when we play with our Silicone Letter and Number Trays. The trays have all the letters of the alphabet and numbers 0-9. The trays are FDA approved so they work in freezer, fridge, or oven. I have made ice cubes and jell-o. It can get a little messy and I wish that I would have had more vowels but all in all it was very fun. It is also really funny to see the ice in a cup.

For the little speller in your life I recommend Silicone Letter and Number Ice Trays by the Spoon Sisters. Choose from Letters sold as a set of 3 for $19.95, Numbers sold as a single tray for $9.95, or buy the set of Letters and Numbers for $29.90.

No comments: