Saturday, November 8, 2008

I was told that I should do a personal post

I was looking through Toni's blog and came across 15 things I like about me. I thought that it was a good idea.

1. I am a good wife, I love him wholeheartedly and I take the good with the bad. We are each others best friends.

2. I am a good mom. There is nothing that I would not do for them.

3. I am a good sister, I have stood by some good and some not so good decisions that my sibling have made. I can tell my sister anything and my brother is one of the greatest guys that I know.

4. I am a good friend. If I am your friend then that is is. There are no games with me, there are not ulterior motives.

5. I am honest. While this does get me into trouble sometimes, the old adage "honesty is the best policy" is true.

6. I can bake really well. I'm not just tooting my own horn here, I love to bake and I am good at it.

7. I am a bleeding heart. I love animals and to tell you the truth I would rather hang out with an animal than a person.

8. I can spell pretty well. It is a fun game at Christmas to see who can spell the hardest word. It is always between my aunt and I.

9. I try really hard no matter what the task is. If it is cleaning the kitchen I want to do it really well and have it sparkling. Or painting my daughter's nails I want them to look fabulous.

10. I am a good listener, I might not always have advice but you can talk my ear off and I will not complain.

11. I am never late. I strive to be early or at best on time. I cannot stand being late it makes me feel weird.

12. I have a really nice butt. Thanks in part to my 2 pregnancies. I have learned to embrace my curves and they make me feel more womanly.

13. I have really nice hair. It is super long and I make sure that it is healthy. I am planning on donating it next summer to Locks of Love.

14. I Love my family quirks and all. They are all different and unique but for better or worse we are family and I love them all.

15. I don't need expensive things to make me feel like I am worth something. I have learned that life is what you make of it, not what you obtain.

So there are my 15 see if you can list 15 about yourself. It will make you feel good about yourself.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You are a good friend one of the bestest friends I have ever had, and you are a good listener. I loved the post!

Anonymous said...

Buy what you need and no more, use up what you have before buying more. If you don't like it give it to some one who will or donate to charity and homeless. If broken try to fix it not just toss it.
Remember though that recycling do not mean it has to be used all your life time...just aim for at least double use of items..they mre uses you get the better. Always remember Green is Beautiful ;-)!