Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Marshall's Megashop

Recently I was given the opportunity to go to Marshall's and check out all of the new fall styles. I was really excited because I like girlie shoes and I like trying them on. When we got there I went to the women's section and tried on a couple pairs of boots but nothing really tickled my fancy. So I made my way over to the kids' shoes because both of the kids needed new boots. Their selection of kids boots was nice and I was pleased with the variety. We ended up getting James and Kayla each a pair of boots.


About Marshalls and the Marshalls Shoe MegaShop

With 5,000 square feet of shoe-lovers heaven, the Marshalls Shoe MegaShop features the top brands and latest styles found in department and specialty stores, but for up to 60 percent less. With a new easy to shop layout featuring a variety of styles and sizes there is a perfect match for any shoe lover.
Marshalls is one of the nation's leading off-price family apparel and home fashion retailers with over 775 stores spanning 42 states and Puerto Rico. Marshalls offers a wide selection of current season, top quality, brand name fashions for the entire family as well as giftware and domestics for the home at prices 20-60% less than department stores, specialty boutiques and catalogs.

No comments: