Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am Thankful Meme


I am thankful for:

Jimmy: He is my everything, my heart, my soul and my best friend.

Kayla: She is so smart and amazes me everyday. I couldn't be more proud to be her mom.

James: My little defiant one. Always pushing my buttons and then comes in for a cuddle. My little mommy's boy. You are my heart.<3

My parents: I love you! You have been unbelievably supportive and loving.

Sheree: My fashion guru, always listens to whatever it is I am complaining about and manages to look interested :)

Kristin: We have been friends for a long time. You a a good mommy and you are really smart. I admire you for finishing your education with one child and another on the way.

All my new online friends, thanks for the words of advice and for being so sweet.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great things to be thankful for. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. I joined in on the meme today too.

Kristin said...

Awe I love you, you are one of my best friends from back iun the day. We were wild ones!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining our meme at Mommy Community. Make sure to tell these people on your list why you are thankful for having them! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!