Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag You're It!


Amanda at MommyMandy tagged me

The rules are simple to play......
Here goes, first let me see if I can follow the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. I pick the lint off of socks
2. I am obsessed with snipping my split ends
3. I love pineapple and garlic pizza
4. I talk to my cat like she is a baby
5. I was born in Texas
6. Music can change my mood

I TAG:

Storm
Toni

Kristin


Jinxy Knows Best


I can't think of anymore...... :(

1 comment:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Oh no, now I have to think of 6 people too! lol

I love pineapple and garlic pizza too! I am drooling just thinking of it! :)